- La Cava, 20 July 1838
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, gray-green wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 x 14 inches (25.6 x 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "La Cava"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "90 | upright | Top"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archways | buildings | cattle | figures | grass | hills | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, La Cava, 20 July 1838, 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.