IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, (de Bois), Spanish Palace at Naples, undated
Spanish Palace at Naples
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Mount: 9 1/8 x 12 5/16 inches (23.2 x 31.3 cm), Sheet: 8 9/16 x 11 9/16 inches (21.7 x 29.4 cm), Plate: 8 1/16 x 10 3/16 inches (20.5 x 25.8 cm), Image: 7 3/8 x 9 3/4 inches (18.7 x 24.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "6"; lower center: "Spanish Palace at NAPLES."; lower right: "Debois fecit. | Printed for John Bowles in London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | breeches (trousers) | cityscape | coats | column (architectural element) | costume | dog (animal) | flags | fountain | garden | genre subject | gesture | gowns | Grand Tour | harbor | marine art | men | palace | parasol | piazza | rowboats | sailboats | sea | staffs (walking sticks) | statues | steps | talking | trees | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- Campania | Italy | Naples | Napoli | Royal Palace of Naples
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.