- Spanish Palace at Naples
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, laid on contemporary mount made of moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white laid paper
- Mount: 9 1/8 x 12 5/16 inches (23.2 x 31.3 cm), Sheet: 8 9/16 x 11 9/16 inches (21.7 x 29.4 cm), Plate: 8 1/16 x 10 3/16 inches (20.5 x 25.8 cm), and Image: 7 3/8 x 9 3/4 inches (18.7 x 24.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "6"; lower center: "Spanish Palace at NAPLES."; lower right: "Debois fecit. | Printed for John Bowles in London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | breeches (trousers) | cityscape | coats | column (architectural element) | costume | dog (animal) | flags | fountain | garden | genre subject | gesture | gowns | Grand Tour | harbor | marine art | men | palace | parasol | piazza | rowboats | sailboats | sea | staffs (walking sticks) | statues | steps | talking | trees | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- Campania | Italy | Naples | Napoli | Royal Palace of Naples
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (de Bois), Spanish Palace at Naples, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.