- A. More
- Stipple engraving, line engraving, and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 x 4 5/16 inches (14.4 x 11 cm) and Image: 4 15/16 x 3 7/8 inches (12.6 x 9.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "?"; on back, lower center: "A More"; on back, lower right: "4- a | 25a/-"
Lettered in black ink, lower right: "R. Cooper Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | beard | chair | coat | costume | cushion | doublet | easel | inkwell | interior | letter (correspondence) | man | moustache | paint | paintbrushes | painter | palette | paper | portrait | ruff | self-portrait
- Associated People:
- Mor, Antonis (born 1512-1516, died ca. 1576), portrait painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Cooper, ca. 1800–1836, British, A. More, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.