- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 x 6 11/16 inches (23.1 x 17 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 5 inches (17.4 x 12.7 cm), and Image: 5 1/8 x 4 7/16 inches (13 x 11.3 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "Vol. II.p.12"; lower left under image: "Seipse pinx."; lower center: "PETER OLIVER."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | beard | buttons | coat | collar | hat | lace | man | moustache | oval | painter | portrait | pose
- Associated People:
- Oliver, Peter (1589–1647), miniature painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Peter Oliver, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.