- Additional Title(s):
Cornelius van Poelenburgh
Cornelis van Porelenburg
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 15/16 x 9 3/16 inches (30.3 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 1/16 inches (17 x 12.8 cm), and Image: 5 5/16 x 4 3/16 inches (13.5 x 10.7 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Ipse pinx."; lower center: "CORNELIUS POLENBURG."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | buttons | coat | embroidery | man | moustache | oval | portrait | ruff | vest
- Associated People:
- Poelenburg, Cornelis van (ca.1586 - 1667), history and landscape painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Cornelius Polenburg, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.