Charles Christian Reisen
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 9 3/16 inches (30.5 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 5 3/16 inches (17.4 x 13.1 cm), and Image: 5 3/4 x 4 15/16 inches (14.6 x 12.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "CHARLES CHRISTIAN REISEN."; lower right: "J. Bretherton, f."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | collar | costume | engraver (inciser) | gem | gesture | hand | holding | man | medallion (medal) | portrait | seal | wig
- Associated People:
- Reisen, Charles Christian (bap. 1679, d. 1725), gem-engraver
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Bretherton, ca. 1730–1806, British, Charles Christian Reisen, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.