- Talman, Sir Ralph Cole and Marco Ricci
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 7 inches (22.5 x 17.8 cm), Plate: 7 1/4 x 5 3/8 inches (18.4 x 13.7 cm), and Image: 6 x 4 7/8 inches (15.2 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "y"; in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2277)"
Lettered upper right: "Vol.III.p.134 | Talman"; lower center: "Fresnoye's | Art of | Painting"; lower right: "Sir Ralph Cole | Bar.t | A Bannerman Sculp."; lower left: "MARCO RICCI. - "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- men | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, Talman, Sir Ralph Cole and Marco Ricci, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.