- John Riley and Egbert Hemskirt
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 inches (29.8 x 22.9 cm), Plate: 7 3/8 x 5 3/4 inches (18.7 x 14.6 cm), and Image: 6 3/4 x 5 inches (17.1 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "(IR74/2283)"
Lettered lower right: "John Riley."; lower left: "Egbert Hemskirk. - "; lower right: "A.Bannerman, Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alexander Bannerman, ca. 1730–1780, John Riley and Egbert Hemskirt, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.