Lewis Francis Roubiliac
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 13/16 x 9 3/16 inches (30 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 5/16 inches (17 x 13.5 cm), Image: 5 13/16 x 4 5/8 inches (14.8 x 11.8 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Adrien Carpantiers Pinx.t"; lower center: "LEWIS FRANCIS ROUBILIAC"; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | blouse | buttons | figure | jacket | man | pedestal | portrait | sculptor | statue | tools | turban | working
- Associated People:
- Roubiliac, Louis François (1702–1762), sculptor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Lewis Francis Roubiliac, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.