Christopher Sharp, Cambridge
- Stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- 7 1/16 × 5 3/8 inches (18 × 13.6 cm) and 5 13/16 × 4 9/16 inches (14.7 × 11.6 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "S Harding del.t"; lower center: "Christopher Sharp | Cambridge | London Pubd Nov 1 1793 by S Harding"; lower right: "E Harding junr Sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- board | collar | cravat | curls | pen | portrait | ruffs | scholar | solemn | stylus | thoughtful | wig | writing (processes)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Harding, 1755–1840, British, Christopher Sharp, Cambridge, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.