Christopher Sharp, Cambridge
- Stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 7 1/16 x 5 3/8 inches (18 x 13.6 cm) and Image (oval): 5 13/16 x 4 9/16 inches (14.7 x 11.6 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "S Harding del.t"; lower center: "Christopher Sharp | Cambridge | London Pubd Nov 1 1793 by S Harding"; lower right: "E Harding junr Sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- board | collar | cravat | pen | portrait | ruffs | scholar | stylus | wig | writing (processes)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Harding, 1755–1840, British, Christopher Sharp, Cambridge, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.