- Godfrey Schalcken
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 1/8 inches (29.9 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 6 11/16 x 5 3/16 inches (17 x 13.1 cm), and Image: 5 9/16 x 4 3/4 inches (14.1 x 12 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Ipse pinx"; lower center: "GODFREY SCHALCKEN."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | candle | cloak | coat | columns | cravat | curls | etcher | figure | flame | gaze | gesture | long hair | man | portrait | posing | sculptures | statues
- Associated People:
- Schalcken, Godfried (1643-1706), painter, illustrator, etcher
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Godfrey Schalcken, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.