Henry Tresham, Esq. R. A.
- Stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/16 × 12 5/16 inches (38.6 × 31.2 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 7 1/16 inches (19 × 18 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "4/"
Lettered, lower center: "HENRY TRESHAM, ESQ. R. A. | Engraved by A. Cardon, from an original Drawing by A. Pope. | PUBLISHED JAN. 27. 1814,BY T. CADELL & W. DAVIES,STRAND,LONDON."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bald | buttons | coat | cravat | gaze | man | oval | portrait
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Anthony Cardon, 1772–1813, Flemish, Henry Tresham, Esq. R. A, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.