Portrait de Van-Dyck
- Additional Title(s):
Portrait of Van Dyck
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 7 5/16 inches (27.7 x 18.5 cm), Plate: 10 3/8 x 6 9/16 inches (26.4 x 16.6 cm), and Image: 4 x 3 1/16 inches (10.1 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "2/ | 25a"
Lettered in black ink, upper left: "No. 113."; upper center: "VAN-DYCK."; upper right: "Ecole. Flamde."; center left: "Dessiné par Trézel."; center: "PORTRAIT DE VAN-DYCK."; center right: "Gravé par Delgorgue."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | beard | coat | collar | costume | portrait
- Associated People:
- Dyck, Sir Anthony Van (1599–1641), painter and etcher
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (Delgorgue), Portrait de Van-Dyck, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.