- Sir John Medina
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 9 1/8 inches (29.8 x 23.2 cm), Plate: 6 13/16 x 5 3/16 inches (17.3 x 13.1 cm), and Image: 5 3/8 x 4 7/16 inches (13.7 x 11.3 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "P.375."; lower left under image: "Ipse pinx."; lower center: "S.R JOHN MEDINA."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | curls | gaze | man | nose | oval | portrait | posing
- Associated People:
- Medina, Sir John Baptiste de (1659–1710), painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sir John Medina, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.