Sir John Medina
- Additional Title(s):
John Baptist Medina
Sir John Baptiste de Medina
- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- 11 15/16 x 9 3/16 inches (30.4 x 23.3 cm), 6 11/16 x 5 3/16 inches (17 x 13.1 cm), and 5 5/16 x 4 1/8 inches (13.5 x 10.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left under image: "Ipse pinx."; lower center: "S.R JOHN MEDINA."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars Sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | coat | curls | gaze | man | oval | portrait | posing
- Associated People:
- Medina, Sir John Baptiste de (1659–1710), painter
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Sir John Medina, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.