Jacobus Houbraken, 1698–1780, Dutch, Thomas Howard, Earl of Arundel and Surrey, 1743
- Thomas Howard, Earl of Arundel and Surrey
- Engraving; Proof before inscription, with engraver's name and date only
- Sheet: 18 1/2 x 11 15/16in. (47 x 30.3cm), DON'T USE: 18 1/2in. (47cm), and DON'T USE: 11 15/16in. (30.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.