- Additional Title(s):
Louis XV, roi de France et de Navarre
- Lithograph with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 14 3/16 x 10 1/2 inches (36.1 x 26.7 cm) and 7 3/8 x 5 1/4 inches (18.8 x 13.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "No. = 257."; lower center: "Louis xv. Roi de France et de Navarre."; lower right: "J,, lith. de Delpech."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- badge | breeches (trousers) | chivalric order | costume | cravat | crown (symbol of sovereignty) | curls | fleur-de-lis | flounces | French | fur | gold | man | monarch | monarchy | nobility | pattern (design element) | portrait | robes | scepter | sovereign | star | tassels | throne | velvet | wig
- Associated People:
- Louis XV (1710–1774), king of France and of Navarre
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by François-Séraphin Delpech, 1778–1825, French, Louis XV, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.