after Richard Wilson RA, 1713/4–1782, British, active in Italy (1750–56), Twelve Original Views in Italy, 1776
Twelve Original Views in Italy
- Part Of:
- Twelve etchings in a bound volume on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Spine: 10 inches (25.4 cm), Sheet: 9 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches (24.8 x 34.3 cm), and Plate: 7 1/4 x 10 1/8 inches (18.4 x 25.7 cm)
Lettered lower left: "R.Wilson del."; lower center: ""; lower right: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.