Print made by Sir Charles D'Oyly, 1781–1845, British, active in India, Nuts or Indian Jugglers, ca. 1830
Nuts or Indian Jugglers
- Part Of:
- ca. 1830
- Lithograph with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 9 5/8 x 6 9/16 inches (24.5 x 16.6 cm), 6 13/16 x 5 5/16 inches (17.3 x 13.5 cm), and 6 7/16 x 5 5/16 inches (16.4 x 13.5 cm)
Lettered below image: "C D'Oyly delt. | Nuts or Indian Jugglers. | Behar Lithy."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- acrobats | balancing | bass drums | children | entertainment | genre subject | grass | hut | Indian | men | natives | pond | sticks | trees | women
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.