- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 3 13/16 inches (10.5 x 9.7 cm)
Lettered, center left inside image: "JC | invt Fc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | figure study | fur coat | gaze | man | old | solemn | tassel | thoughtful
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.