Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 x 3 3/16 inches (29.3 x 8.1 cm), Plate: 10 15/16 x 2 9/16 inches (27.8 x 6.5 cm), and Image: 10 15/16 x 2 9/16 inches (27.8 x 6.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | coats | curls | emotions | expression | feathers | figure study | fur coat | gaze | gesturing | gloves | hats | hunched | men | middle-aged | old | smiling | solemn | thoughtful
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.