- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 x 2 7/16 inches (8.2 x 6.2 cm), Plate: 2 3/4 x 1 15/16 inches (7 x 5 cm), and Image: 2 3/4 x 1 15/16 inches (7 x 5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cane | cloak | curls | figure study | gaze | gesturing | hat | man | talking
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.