IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Chalon, 1738 – 1795, Study, 1789-1790
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 13/16 x 5 3/8 inches (17.3 x 13.6 cm), Plate: 6 3/16 x 4 3/4 inches (15.7 x 12 cm), Image: 5 7/8 x 4 3/4 inches (15 x 12 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dark | dog (animal) | eating | genre subject | men | pipe | reading | servant | sitting | smoking (activity) | teacups | teapot | window | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.