Print made by Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, The Storm, 1923
- Woodcut on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 10 5/8 × 16 inches (27 × 40.6 cm) and 7 3/4 × 12 3/4 inches (19.7 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right, [?...]; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: 'B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald and Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- © Copyright Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.