- Craigievar Castle
- Drypoint on thin, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 14 7/16 inches (25.7 x 36.7 cm), Plate: 9 7/16 x 13 7/8 inches (23.9 x 35.3 cm), and Image: 9 3/16 x 13 7/8 inches (23.4 x 35.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "D Y Cameron"; lower right: "Craigievar"
signed in graphite, lower right: "D. Y. Cameron /"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | castle | farmland | fences | fields | grazing | hills | horses (animals) | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Aberdeenshire | Craigievar Castle | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Craigievar Castle, 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.