- Additional Title(s):
- Drypoint on thin, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 14 7/16 inches (25.7 x 36.7 cm), Plate: 9 7/16 x 13 7/8 inches (23.9 x 35.3 cm), and Image: 9 3/16 x 13 7/8 inches (23.4 x 35.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "D Y Cameron"; lower right: "Craigievar"
signed in graphite, lower right: "D. Y. Cameron /"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | castle | farmland | fences | fields | grazing | hills | horses (animals) | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Aberdeenshire | Craigievar Castle | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Craigievar Castle, 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.