- I've Balled Every Waitress in This Club
- screen print and collaged letterpress on machine-made long-fibred Japanese paper
- Sheet: 33 x 23in. (83.8 x 58.4cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "56/70"; inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "GW | 3343"
" I'VE BALLED EVERY WAITRESS IN THIS CLUB" | "DREG TYPE"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Kitaj"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift from the Collection of Richard & Susan Reece
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- club (association)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Jane Kinsman, The prints of R.B. Kitaj, Scolar Press, Aldershot, Hants, England Brookfield, Vt., USA, 1994, cat. 23 (xii), NE539.K54
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
R. B. Kitaj, 1932–2007, American, active in Britain (1958–97), I've Balled Every Waitress in This Club, 1967
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.