- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 1 15/16 x 5 7/16 inches (4.9 x 13.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left; "Near Eb bosh. Jany 2. 2PM. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "blue man, white turban. (32)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | figure (representation) | landscape | marine art | palm trees | river | river | sails | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Nile
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.