- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, mounted on, thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 3/4 x 11 9/16 inches (9.5 x 29.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Benisouef. 2. Jany. 1867. 4. PM."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(34)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | marine art | minarets | palm trees | river | river | riverbank | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Beni Suef | Egypt | Nile
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.