- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, mounted on, thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 x 11 9/16 inches (9.5 x 29.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Benisouef. 2. Jany. 1867. 4. PM."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(34)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | marine art | minarets | palm trees | river | river | riverbank | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Beni Suef | Egypt | Nile
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.