- Etching on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 8 9/16 inches (28.2 x 21.8 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 x 5 3/16 inches (17.2 x 13.2 cm), Image: 5 3/8 x 4 5/8 inches (13.6 x 11.8 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "P.282."; lower left under image: "Ipse pinx."; lower center: "ISAAC FULLER."; lower right under image: "T. Chambars sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cloak | curls | fur hat | gaze | hat | man | moustache | oval | portrait | posing | scarf
- Associated People:
- Fuller, Isaac (1606/1620?–1672), portrait and history painter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Chambars, ca. 1724–1789, British, Isaac Fuller, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.