Print made by Richard Cooper the Younger, 1740–1814, British, Landscape with Fallen Tree, 1806
Landscape with Fallen Tree
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 15/16 x 13 3/4 inches (25.3 x 34.9 cm) and Image: 9 1/4 x 12 15/16 inches (23.5 x 32.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, within image, upper left: "R. Cooper 6 (written backwards). 1806__"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. Walter
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.