- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- 3 x 8 1/16 inches (7.6 x 20.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown iink, lower left: "Howatke. 9 AM Jany 8.1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(98)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | building | camels (mammals) | figures (representations) | landscape | marine art | minaret | mosque | palm trees | river | sand | temple
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.