- St. Anne's Hill, ( II )
- Etching and engraving, and graphite (Engraver's Proof) on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 16 15/16 × 12 1/8 inches (43 × 30.8 cm), Sheet: 7 3/8 × 11 3/4 inches (18.7 × 29.8 cm), and Image: 2 3/4 × 3 1/4 inches (7 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "13"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Mr Rogers[...] me this writing [...] [... ... ...] of flowers | [ think before and for this I implore you never miss tone alls you intend by not having isnt to | me MB in the Fellows | work thicker the longer | see more mentioned by | work things]"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "25/40 Poems St Anna's HIlls. II. Proof touched & written only Turner"
Collector's stamp, lower right: "W.G.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Alfred Goodall, 1819–1908, British, St. Anne's Hill, ( II ), 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.