Rietz near Saumur
- Additional Title(s):
Reze, near Saumur
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof (early) on medium, smooth, gray, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 7/16 inches (15.6 × 21.4 cm) and Image: 3 1/2 × 5 3/8 inches (8.9 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.444 (Early)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "13. Rietz 444. Early [ammended] E.P.: with oblique shadows on water"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[Sr. Theobald.]"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: 12"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Loire | Loire-Atlantique | Pays de la Loire | Retz, Pays de | Rezé
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Rietz near Saumur, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.