Print made by James Charles Armytage, 1802–1897, British, Troyes, 1834
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof, (early)
Lettered, lower right: "J. C. Armytage, 1834."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | church | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Seine | Troyes | Troyes Cathedral | Église Saint-Nizier de Troyes
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.