- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, wove paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 9/16 x 7 15/16 inches (9 x 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Dedera. 15 Jany. 1867."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "159"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, center: "136"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | desert | landscape | river | ruins | sand | sky | temple
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Nile | Upper Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.