- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with chine-collé
- Sheet: 16 × 10 7/8 inches (40.6 × 27.6 cm), Plate: 8 1/2 × 5 5/8 inches (21.6 × 14.3 cm), Chine collé: 8 × 5 inches (20.3 × 12.7 cm), and Image: 3 7/8 × 3 1/2 inches (9.8 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.516 E.P. (b)"; lower left: "[...] Works Vol 12 Abbotsford"
Lettered below image, lower center: "Edinburgh 1834, R. Cadell, and Moon, Boys & Graves, London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- estate | landscape (representation) | literary theme | river
- Associated Places:
- Abbotsford | Melrose | Scotland | Scottish Borders | Tweed
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Le Keux, 1787–1868, British, Abbotsford, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.