- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, wove paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 15/16 x 6 5/8 inches (7.5 x 16.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Dendera | Jany. 15. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(12) (164)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "139"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | ruins | sand | sky | temple
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Nile | Upper Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.