- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor, graphite, cochineal, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 2 3/4 x 6 13/16 inches (7 x 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower left: "Dendera. | 7.15. AM. 16. Jany. 1867"; inscribed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "173B"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "147"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "141"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "188"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- desert | landscape | river | riverbank | ruins | sky | temple
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Nile | Upper Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.