- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving, Engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Jas. B. Allen."; lettered, lower center: "Caudebec. | London, Published for the Proprietor, by Moon, Boys, & Graves, Pall Mall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Caudebec | Europe | France | Notre-Dame Church of Caudebec-en-Caux | Seine
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, Caudebec, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.