- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving, Engraver's proof
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Jas. B. Allen."; lettered, lower center: "Caudebec. | London, Published for the Proprietor, by Moon, Boys, & Graves, Pall Mall."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Caudebec | Europe | France | Notre-Dame Church of Caudebec-en-Caux | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, Caudebec, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.