- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 1/4 x 6 13/16 inches (8.3 x 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "22 January, 1867 | 5.20.PM. Luxor."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(211)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "153"; inscribed in graphite, center: "53 up | Top."; inscribed in graphite, [crossed out] center right: "next below top | left"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | river | river | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Luxor | Nile | Thebes | Upper Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.