- London: Houses of Parliament
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/8 × 48 5/8 inches (51.8 × 123.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "No. 21"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Design for the New Houses of Parliament"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "John Adey Repton"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Adey Repton, 1775–1860, British, London: Houses of Parliament, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.