John Bacon, R. A.
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, laid in mount
- 5 1/2 × 3 1/4 inches (13.9 × 8.2 cm) and 3 3/8 × 2 11/16 inches (8.5 × 6.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "J. Russell, R. A. 1792."; lower center: "JOHN BACON, R. A. | London, Published by John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1830."; lower right: "W. C. Edwards"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | bald | coat | collar | man | portrait | science
- Associated People:
- Bacon, John (1777–1859), sculptor
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Camden Edwards, 1777–1855, British, John Bacon, R. A, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.