- George Cruikshank, self-portrait
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 5 1/8 inches (20.7 x 13 cm) and Image: 6 3/8 x 3 7/16 inches (16.2 x 8.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Geog Cruikshank~~"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrel | beard | fancy dress | figure | gaze | man | picture | portrait | posing | sitting | top hat
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, George Cruikshank, self-portrait, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.