- John Greenhill
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 12 3/16 x 8 11/16 inches (30.9 x 22.1 cm), Plate: 8 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches (21 x 13.9 cm), Sheet: 7 15/16 x 5 1/8 inches (20.2 x 13 cm), and Image: 4 5/16 x 3 11/16 inches (11 x 9.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "John Greenhill"; on back, center right: "2"; on back, lower right: "2/6 | moo[...] | 25A"
Lettered in black ink, center left: "George T Doo Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | cloak | cloth | coat | costume | paper (document genre) | portrait | ruffles
- Associated People:
- Greenhill, John (1644–1676), portrait painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George T Doo, 1800–1886, British, John Greenhill, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.