- Concert Ticket: Professional Concert, 1789, First Night, Hanover Square
- Etching, stipple and line engraving on thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches (6.4 x 9.5 cm) and Image: 2 1/4 x 3 5/8 inches (5.7 x 9.2 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "5"
Lettered upper center: "PROFESSIONAL | CONCERT | 1789 | FIRST NIGHT | HANOVER SQUARE"; lower left: "F.Bartolozzi fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Concert Ticket: Professional Concert, 1789, First Night, Hanover Square, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.