Luis Pinto de Sousa Coutinho, 1st Viscount of Balsemão
- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
Chevalier de Pinto
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 15 1/2 x 10 5/8 inches (39.4 x 27 cm), 13 3/8 x 9 1/8 inches (34 x 23.2 cm), and 8 7/8 x 6 3/4 inches (22.6 x 17.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "1830 Juer | (IR31/.886b) | 1-LO"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | costume | cravat | cross (object) | knights | man | medals | oval | pendants (jewelry) | politician | portrait | Portuguese | prime ministers | sash | waistcoat
- Associated People:
- Pinto de Sousa Coutinho, Luis, first Viscount Balsemão (1735-1804 )
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Luis Pinto de Sousa Coutinho, 1st Viscount of Balsemão, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.