- Near Korosko
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 11/16 x 2 13/16 inches (9.4 x 7.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "near Kosrosko"; Verso: inscribed in pen and black ink, left center: "126 | up | Top Line | Middle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | hill | palm trees | sky | structure (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Nubia
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Near Korosko, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.