- Ibreem, 10:00 am, 2 February 1867 (317)
- Watercolor with pen and brown ink over graphite on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/16 x 6 7/8 inches (6.2 x 17.5 cm)
inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "10. AM. 2. Feby. 1867. Ibreem"; in brown ink, lower right: "317"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | landscape | palm trees | river | river | sky | water
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt | Nile | Nubia | Nubia | Qasr Ibrim
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Ibreem, 10:00 am, 2 February 1867 (317), 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.