The Boy and Bull Calf
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 x 9 3/16 inches (19.6 x 23.3 cm), Plate: 4 11/16 x 5 11/16 inches (11.9 x 14.4 cm), and Image: 4 1/2 x 5 9/16 inches (11.5 x 14.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Boy and Bull Calf. CD 68II"; on back, lower right: "Ry 82 # 126"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "Austin"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin -1929-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | boots | boy | bridle | bull | calfs (animals) | dirt | genre subject | hats | jacket | man | scarf | trousers | umbrella
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, The Boy and Bull Calf, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.