Huntsman and Hounds
- Lithograph on thick, smooth, gray wove card
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 6 5/8 inches (20.1 x 16.8 cm), Plate: 7 11/16 x 5 7/8 inches (19.6 x 15 cm), and Image: 7 1/8 x 5 3/16 inches (18 x 13.2 cm)
Lettered, in black ink, on front, lower center: "(personal mark of Robert Polhill Bevan: inside a box, a backwards B interlaced with a forward-facing R)"; on back, center: "CONTENTS. | 1. The Meet. | 2. Found ! | 3. The Flying Pack. | 4. Who=o=p ! | COVER. | Huntsman & Hounds."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | boots | breeches (trousers) | dogs (animals) | equestrian | gear | horse (animal) | hounds (dogs) | hunter | hunting | man | riding | riding boots | riding helmet | sporting art | tree
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Polhill Bevan, 1865–1925, British, Huntsman and Hounds, 1898-1899
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.